Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of SW Washington
American Cancer Society’s community event, Volunteer lead, raising money and awareness about cancer prevention and treatment for breast cancer, research, FREE programs for patients. Join us October 9th to Make Strides and make an impact in the fight for a world without cancer.
• Pet friendly, ADA accessible
• Almost 5k and shorter routes available
• Deejay, dancing, concessions, walking for a cause!
• We do have virtual ways to unite in the fight as well!
• Our venue is simple to find and LOTS of parking , it is one turn off the freeway!
• Free to register, you can donate or fundraise ANY amount! Learn more and register here
DATE: Saturday, October 9, 2021
TIME: 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM
LOCATION: 8345 Steilacoom RD SE Lacey, WA 98513 United States